ANGEL EDUCATION SOCIETY
ABOUT THE GROUP
Angel Education Society, established in 8 April, 1987, is a non-profitable organization registered under West Bengal Act. XXVI having Reg No S/54851 of 1987-1988.
It is managed by a Board of Trustees comprising of eminent Educationists, Philanthropists and Administrators.The Society’s Institutions are professionally managed by an Executive Committee vastly experienced in administration, technology aided learning and education management.
While management of academics is placed in the hands of distinguished and highly capable Principals and Teachers, the Society provides support to the Schools.
Institutions Under Angel Education Society :
- Kalyani Central Model School – Kalyani, Nadia, Estd. 1971 (Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi).
- Central Model School Barrackpore – Estd. 1990 (Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi).
- Kalyani Public Schoool – Barasat Estd. 1991 (Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi).
- Institutions Under Monami Education Trust
- Mother International School. Salt Lake, Kolkata Estd. 1991.
- Mother International School Konnagar, Estd. 2005.
Late. Gouri Roy
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDER
The spirit of education is freedom and liberty. It is enshrined in everything in nature that is humble, grand and sublime. It is the spirit symbolized in the flight of an eagle in the azure sky. It is the flight of a liberated spirit from earthly shackles.
Other than providing the basic means for professional career, this spirit needs to be infused into the present system of education so that there is a harmonious blend between life’s ultimate purpose and one’s choice.